Sunday, July 4, 2010

Since last week I get back my driving skill, I had non stop of outing activities. That's fun but full of adventures. I only can drive in little street, but then today or maybe can said just now I had my first experience drive at highway.

So scare actually. I even lost my perception when i drove to my friend's house. This is because I am going to drive at the highway. I had done my job safely ultimately. Driving, parking everything done, but I still doubt of my driving skill. Is it safe already? stable already?

ish..
Just bought a shampoo that similar to what had boyf use. Basically, I used to use boyf's shampoo when I am staying at his home. And i felt that I fall in love to the shampoo's flavor. After using it, I can imagine myself is part of boyf. hahaha
Wearing his shirt, pants, sleeping on his bed, to monkey around his bed, shout on him..
hahaha..
I am female sex of Chua Soo Jun..wahahaha

okay..stop crazy at here.
Boyf sneering me during every phone call he makes to me every night.
Boyf keep said I am a stupid girlf, keep talking nonsense, and do the foolish things to make him laugh. This was also my wonderful time before my bed and pillow time.
'Miss you and love so much baby~~ ' always the last sentence of boyf said to me before close the phone. But no one is real..sigh

But anywhere, I know what I had now and what boyf think now. Boyf always is my 1st and he is the only one can change me.

Love and miss..0109

No comments:

Post a Comment