Monday, July 12, 2010

hooray Spain...

Spain is the champion. Hooray..
I never support for any team of FIFA world cup since it started.
But I will support if my boyf ask me should bet for which team. teehee

Spain vs Holland.
I bet for Spain as I have the strong sensor that they will win this year world cup and become the new champion. This was the 1st time I watch for FIFA and since I was at Sunway. The condition on that moment was freaking crowded. whole street park with a lot of cars and so for carnival at Sunway Pyramid.

I watch it is because of this is the last match for FIFA, so go along with L.Hong to McDonald. I drive there. That's cool. Lucky we still get a seat inside it. Every place was excited with the FIFA for that night.
McDnonald special gift

Everyone watching seriously. Waiting for the goal.

I didn't sleep for whole night, straight went to Monash orientation. Sleepy~
After orientation, went for Sunway university college to take some cert. Tired+tired.
I really feel sleepy, after that straight away drive back and sleep until 7pm.

Miss my boyf now. I hope he can back here as soon as possible. I really can't live without him. Seii boy boy, faster come back and accompany me. I need you now.

Love and miss 0109.

No comments:

Post a Comment