Sunday, July 18, 2010

emo emo emo

What the hell is going on today. Is freaking emo and helpless. Nobody can help me and lend only a little helping hand for me. Boyf also same. Have been call him for whole noon, but never pick up.
Angry, angry, angry

The time I am calling him, sure he will only pick up once in a time. I never know that he is going to China trip tonight. I never have a good talk with him during he calling me. Keep on emo and silent.
At last, I cut the call due to another phone call coming. sigh
I will not have a good day for this whole week.

Can the day pass abit faster. I know I still angry but I have to solve this problem in order to get me a happy life. Boyf has not give me a goodbye kiss before leave. I admit that I am fault too in this case, but just ignore it.

Boyf, you never ask me
- guai guai and wait you back
- concentrate on my study during waiting for him
-give me a good condition before leave
-never say sayang me after back

But you give me
-a bad day for whole week
-dissapointed and sad

Still, I will wait you back and take back all I want.
Try not to think for all this sad things. Make myself happy is the major.
One week to go. Cheer

Love and miss 0109..

No comments:

Post a Comment