Thursday, July 1, 2010

Okay, finally I got the time to blog. Been spending whole day in dining room. Doing what? Spending time, watching movie, eat, and looking to my offer letter from Monash.
Yes, it is. It finally sent to my hand in this morning.

Picture that I took during dinner in leon's open house.
Here come my 'valuable' letter.

Shin Jye told me that I no need to change my course at this time, because the course outline for Biotech and Biomedical is the same for 1st year. I only can decide at 2nd year is it I am going to do biomedical. Thank Shin Jye for telling me the momentous pathway.

I am now super duper boring now. I am freaking scare of this moment but luckily I am at home. What if I am at Kl later? Sure I will go for suicide!! The time got boyf accompany me no matter where or when I am. Now have to stay myself. Everything must prepare myself, think myself, laugh myself, do myself. shit!! It is kinda suffer.

Bore~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment