Sunday, July 11, 2010

Jun-e

Your guys have to know what is the meaning of Jun-e.
That is a fun and creative name that i ever create. So as boyf name is Soo Jun and me is Chloe.
Let us take the last name of us that is Jun and e. So add it up will equal to Jun-e.

That was my favorite name i create just now. This is because of a puppy. I wish to get a cute puppy to accompany me during at Sunway. Boyf have not able to accompany always so lets a puppy to accompany me instead of boyf. Great....
So the name of the puppy is June for its nickname and it's real name is Jun-e. Nice right?
June..June..June...
sound like calling my boyf. hahahaha..
But how i get a puppy????

Tomorrow I will going back to Sunway again. Like what I said to boyf always
'There has nothing can motivate me going back to Sunway'
yea, it is. Maybe just for now, because I have not experience the new life over there yet.
Driving car, staying alone....
A good mature life start for me.

Boyf said must always think he is always sayang me and ask me must keep on think of this. I know YOU sayang me. Wait the time you come back, I will let you sayng me gaogaolat..hahahaha
Is time to bed now, going back tomorrow early morning.

Stay tune.

Love and miss 0109..


No comments:

Post a Comment