Tuesday, July 20, 2010

recent life

My messy table
My messy luggage and all the stuff
It has been one week I move here, but i still haven't clean out my room.
Not because I am lazy but is the wardrobe and the rack haven't buy yet, so can't clean all the stuff.

Finally, my rack
my cute clothes basket
wardrobe
Everything was here. I have been fixed this for whole day. After I finish fixed it, the problem is i don't know where to arrange all the position of the stuff. sigh~~
But then now everything settle. I wished to wait boyf back and arrange for me. But my stuff going to get dirty soon if I still let it on the floor. Now my room become fresh and clean. Wait boyf come and visit to my lovely room. hahaha
Love my room so much, because it is large enough and there still left a lot of empty spaces. Quite nice.

Damn missing my dumbo boyf now. I have regret now even I told myself no more regret after quarrel with him. I totally lose now. Sorry, baby. Apologize to you sincerely. Hope to see you soon.

Love and miss 0109..

1 comment:

  1. Emm..I know that feeling of missing someone, 1st time leave ur house so far away and so long ? ...dont worry sweet heart , every thing will b good , time will bring u to adapt this life..just try ur best k ? ...and i know ur bf will miss and love u also ...^^

    Leo

    ReplyDelete