Monday, July 5, 2010

the legend is born- ip man

For sure everyone has watch the movie. But i think most of us prefer Yan Ji Dan more than this younger fellow. He actually look alike to Yan Ji Dan, not bad.

So romance both of them. Now i only know love of Ip man is freaking sweet. haha
Still remember that actually I am not very interested of movie Ip Man, but boyf keep recommend(force actually) me must watch the 1st part of Ip Man, he will not bring me for 2nd part of Ip Man in cinema than. sigh...make me can't study that night.
Now I only know Ip Man so nice even I didn't watch finish for 1st part of Ip Man movie.
One more thing, I still can't get use of watching movie with friends. Boyf always sit beside me and let me cubit cubit until he can't concentrate to the movie we watch. hahahaha

Insomnia recently. .seriously
Can't actually sleep tight and sweet. Maybe there are a lot of things going to bother, so only can't fall sleep easily.

Moody today. Talking something important but else person treat as funny thing. Hate this!!! Talking nonsense. I want to settle all stuff so as to get a better sleep at night. what goes wrong on you. Shit!!! Cry at noon, felt helpless. I promise myself i will do it well. People who depreciate on me..speechless

Love and miss 0109

No comments:

Post a Comment