Monday, July 19, 2010

previous day..

Previously, I was going out with L. Hong to night life.
Not clubbing.
I am not ever touch this again if i get my permission from boyf. XD

All right, the place we went was snooker. All smoker..XDXD
I am so miss the time going out with boyf and his brother to play snooker. The cue that i bought to boyf is the best present i ever gift him. Miss you so much now.
L. Hong them was playing that time while I was only a onlooker sitting on the chair and doing nothing.

Well, I am not lazy at all. Orientation takes about 1 week time. I attended for two day out of five. The tour around the campus makes me crazy. It is kinda large and we walk up the stair walk down again. Curious why we not take the lift. @@
this is the library in 2nd floor. Quite nice. The color cushion is for sleeping. hahahaa
After one day tour, drive back home. Sweet~~

Stay tuned for the next.

Love and miss 0109..


No comments:

Post a Comment