Friday, July 9, 2010

moody

I wanna cry as loud as I can if possible
I do not have any motivation to go back Sunway for my further study.
Last time I wish I will not ever to go back my hometown again because of boyf.
But then now he is not over there yet, and this will make me suffer deep deep everyday.

2 more days to go. I have to leave the home that I am not wish to back before.
But than now I fall in love to it again, I still hope to stay for a couple day until boyf is back to Sunway.

I wanna boyf to accompany me everyday. I don't wanna him to leave me away.
I miss you so much now. Let me impudent again to get your love. I know I am a immature girl that always make you feel annoyed, last few day still quarrel with you seriously. I am always to be odds. Say something that not going to say. Sorry again, baby.

Still, I love you. I will wait until boyf back to my side in this end of july.
Be patient..

Love n miss 0109..

No comments:

Post a Comment