Thursday, December 31, 2009

don't be regret

Oh gosh, 2009 is being end after a few hr. Let us greet for the in coming 2010. Yuu-pee. In coming of the 2010 to our live, my study is said to be start again. Sob sob, hafta pay attention in study again.

But still can amuse myself during up coming chinese new year..hoho
i wonder how long is my chinese new year holiday??

Just now having phone call with my best friend in Sunway University College. He can said to be my most funny friend that i recognize at college. But something bad news he told me was he is going to quit his education at Sunway. Damn man, how could you do such a decision. He keep told me that it was 'financial problem, financial problem', but i don't think that is your problem.

I know the 1st semester result you cant do it the best, but still can fight back at 2nd semester wat. Is damn dissapointed when i know he is going to leave the college, but he promise us that he still will back to Sunway to visit us. Good luck,dude^^

Well, I have learn something from my friend. *Study at the high fees college, you must put as much effort as you can in study. Fail in exam will only cause you regret forever. Because of one mistaken,ends up, you will lose not only the money but the chance for you to study again(unless you are a millionaire)

Remind always for myself, don't attract to the entertainment at Sunway again. Money is crucial and precious. Not for you to enjoy at those study moment.


No comments:

Post a Comment