Wednesday, December 16, 2009

im back^^

something had happened recently in my life..
but hope it would not influence my holiday^^

12/12 went Genting Highland with my family. The main purpose we went there is coz of taking back my stuff in hostel. Its freaking bore when the time at Genting, but the condition at there is quite fun actually. A lot of christmas decoration. I met Santa claus quite a time. SO CUTE! i hope he will give me some gift but not. hahaha..DREAM ON

I am not a child or kid..XD

I had bought a pair of adidas shoe. The design is attracting me. Oh gosh, i miss to be the nike supporter! Now only i know that adidas shoe also quite nice. Pink color again..haha. Spend off a lot of money in tis shoe. But worth^^
the side look
i prefer the bling bling logo of adidas

well, sometime i'll feel bore, i will try to buy something to spend my time. That is the reason why i bought the shoe!

13/12 time to back Sunway. Damn tired man...After packed all my stuff, is the time going back to hometown..yeepee~~~huhuhu^^

something had change in my life. Its kinda hurt and cant believe it will happen on me. As the time pass, hope it will be disappear in my mind.

The weather is kinda hot at here. Going melt soon. The town makes me distraught all the time. Nothing can do at home. Everyday is the same day like yesterday. Same pace and tempo.
i want to go out and have fun..erh~~

No comments:

Post a Comment