Tuesday, December 29, 2009

make sense

Something that im not going to get it, but it comes for me. Cool~~
Thats why i always believe that God is exist in this world. I try to get something that i desire, but is like running more far then me. The thing that i lame it away, but get it more fast.

Felt sluggish everyday

Today struggle reading for the novel that demand from my course. Is freaking bore. But the last some chapter is having little interesting, but still need to say
it is suck to read through every words in it.

Im gonna finish it in this few days, because college is going to re-open. I know it is important to having reading in QUALITIES instead of QUANTITIES. But the time is not allow me now. Since i still Know what im reading for, thus i still can excuse myself..haha

No comments:

Post a Comment