Monday, December 28, 2009

if couple was

Previous picture that i take. The time during at Genting. Miss the precious time at there. Why the time pass so fast as i still havent prepare for starting my new life again.

I will miss the time spend at home. Everyday facebook and msn.

I will going back to Sunway soon. Continues my next semester. Hope this time will do more better than 1st semester. Because this time is the conclude of the qualify to enter into monash university.


If i said a couple wont be longer in relation,
what will you going to do?

If i said can u accept me,
will you do that?

If i said im loving you now,
will you accept me now?

The true love is coming, i hope it is true. But struggle to get something that just going to lost, worth?
Or maybe i will take the victory on this bet.

More acticle will be post..XD

No comments:

Post a Comment