Sunday, January 3, 2010

few left...

arh..is coming! After a few hour, i have to leave here and back to my study place. Damn hard to leave here since i had spend almost 2 month at home for my holidays. sob sob.

Everything was fine. But something i be grudge is my lovely laptop. It still haven't recover. The day pass without laptop is freaking suffer. What can i do at there if bore. Can't live without laptop. That is one part in my life.

Just back from Jason party. I meet all my secondary friends. Actually not all. Is some of them. Remain. They look still. Is glad to meet them again.

Speechless now. I don't get i still will continues to write. Hope somebody will chat with me but not.
Everything is like not being as my. I lose everything i had. Back to origin again.

No comments:

Post a Comment