Tuesday, August 4, 2009

wats a bore monday~

having my NIPS jz now^^
but


maybe over taking


now my body feel hot~~~~


=.=


aiya..

i hate monday..


coz the schedule of my class is nt balance at all>.<

8.30am got malaysian study till 9.45am

after tis

no more class!!!

nid wait until 2.45pm jz hv class

swt!!!!!




But today more special..

coz our math lecturer given us an extra class

so 12.15pm oledi gt class to attend^^

(i like math~~^^)



today in Malaysian Study

is definitely bore until like hell>.<

Julian

one of my group member

john

also one of my group's member


all of us almost doing our own things..

jz left some of the student take attention to the lecturer only!

my cute frd~~wai seen^^

she was reading her biology

coz we will have the biology topic test tis wednesday^^

but..

suddenly

fall slp oledi~~~

hahahahahaha



our leg (me n wai seen)


too boring oledi~~~

i use to took some pic to spent my time^^

at nite

margeret,wei zhi date me go orange to have some eat

i go wif nestor, coz we r chatting at tat time

so i date him go along wif me^^

blur~~(hate it, i wan change my phone to cybershoot oledi)

hahaha..he still dunnoe im taking his pic

still got his pic actually

but nt dare upload too much

later get him kill

wakaka^^

lazy write oledi=.=

so, end at here^^


No comments:

Post a Comment