Friday, August 28, 2009

back..

is such a long~long~long time i didnt update my blog..
coz im bz on my stuff..
especially for the english oral presentation today..
it make me nervous almost whole week time

swt!! (i noe am nt the smart 1)


but finally i did it..
even thought is not very well
(coz am keep looking at my note..damn!!)

but at least i try it..
tis is my 1st time presentation
spent about rm200 on my clothes

arh..no more money again..

so i hv to decide back penang tml
so tat i still cn get some food to consume in my life

hahahaha..

after back from penang
is my chemistry topic test ll
n the next day is math topic test ll
so, i cant play during my holiday..
got to make my revision n preparation for the next tests

......


now, im doing my revision on my bio
coz tml is the bio topic test ll

is tat im understand oledi??
i also dunnoe
jz depend~

ok..tats all^^

No comments:

Post a Comment