Saturday, August 8, 2009

clubbing night

yea..

jz finish all the examination

somemore,friday is holiday

so we date to pyramid to hv some fun^^
..
tis time..
i being more behave myself
not crazy in buying^^
i jz went jusco to bought some biscuit n some tissues
hehe....
..
after bought all the thing,
we went to cinema
but, everytime we went thr
sure hundred percent full of people in buying ticket
swt!!!!
..
thn we plan to back home n put all the thing we bought
n thn use the internet or phone to book the ticket
..
we went back by cab
..
but, margeret told me we cant book the ticket at tat time
coz full oledi after she call to cinema
so we had to change our plan to another activity
we again take cab to pyramid
n thn, our next plan is clubbing~
..
hahahahaha
we order the red wine b4 step in
i like the door coz is so special n pretty
the guard was checking me whn i go in
i show my ic to him
n say ' jz left someday u only 18 '
hahahahha
..
ya..i admit
i jz 17 yr old nw
but after 3 day
i will be the 18 yr old girl oledi
wakakaka
n thn he let me go in n chop the star on my hand

inside really hv a lot of fun

the music is attractive

compare the club in butterworth

i can conclude tat

the club now i enter is absolutely cover the club in butterworth

we dance, we drank

wats a happy day^^

skip~~~

tat nite after back to hostel

i felt tired n quickly jump to bed n slp

but, i cant believe tat im so idiot

i had fell down from my bed n knock my hand>.<

arh~~~~

next morning,i even cant move my hand

damn..

is kinda pain~


my hand suddenly turn like tis after fell down from bed

=.=

so pain~~~

shit!!!!

monday go class

ppl will thought i had been abuse by somebody=.=

7 august

i did a wrong thing again

haizz..

so confusing~

1 comment:

  1. wow
    oh my gosh
    my babe really go clubbing wa
    hehe
    sayang ya
    muz bkfull a bit

    ReplyDelete