Sunday, August 16, 2009

fun club....

tis place can said is my 2nd house oledi


coz tis week i went thr about 5 times oledi..


swt..



12/8 wednesday



my birthday~~~^^


i wont ever celebrate my b'day..

y..

no reason...
i receive a watch as my present from my frd...


thx~~~


i appreciate it^^
n also, tat day we went pyramid to watch movie(proposal)


quite funny~~~hahahahaha



15/8 saturday
omg...

i cant imagine hows my life will turn until so nt consistency

today, me,vivian n margeret went pyramid

coz vivian wanna buy some formal clothes

margeret n me jz walk around

didnt buy anything...

we had to save our money~~~~~~

n thn...
we shopping till late of nite..

untill all the shop close

wakaka



we went 'coco banana' again!!!!!

initially, margeret n me jz having seat in front the club only

looking at all the ppl..

the time still early, bt i can c tat many ppl were waiting to clubbing oledi




when the time was coming

thr suddenly came a lot of ppl


omg~~

so attracting me ~~

n thn, whn margeret's frd were coming

they treat us to clubbing

ooo..so nice^^

n order a whisky

my lover!

thx a lot for them~~

tis time,i being more careful inside the club

i promise myself i wont get drunk..

i wanna play a lot inside..

so i jz take some alcohol only^^

we dance.

we play,

we noe each other

hahahaha

..

back at 3am++

get little punishment

swt!!!

but is alright

wont hv 2nd time^^

No comments:

Post a Comment