Thursday, June 24, 2010

what to do..

4th day I stay at hometown, still nothing can be do.
everyday sleep until noon, eat, watch movie and sleep
nothing more.

Still can be remind back was my cousin wedding
It was on the day I back from Kl
I follow my mum went to the wedding in Penang

The place was decorate well
formal enough
I like it
This make me memories back Baby's cousin wedding dinner
it also organize at the same day as us
this month was a great month
a lot of people wedding

this picture was took during at pyramid car park
Baby park his car at there
because he said the car will get dirty again if park at outside street
haha
the bride car was nice
got two bear bear at the front of car
(his cousin had to use baby's family car as his bride car)

I also have the opportunity to take the car back to my hostel
thank baby for giving such a nice day for me
(since it is the last day i spend with baby in kl)
after drop me at hostel, baby then straight went to his cousin house already

Baby suddenly fall sick
so worry about him
but just get well just now
haha
baby so weak..

'Jun baby, huiyoh..sek saii u la today..
Promise u i wont think too much dy..scare u bore than seii lor..always must think u r the most sayang me than enough dy..baby fast fast recover na..haha..^^
Baby will guai guai and follow all u said..wont be naughty dy..love n miss u..gud nite'

message was i sent to baby
haha..
because I always think this and that
is like make baby boring already
so promise baby will be guai guai and wait baby sayang
^^
LOVE AND MISS
0109





No comments:

Post a Comment