Tuesday, June 22, 2010

raining day..

sigh..
keep raining today
feel sleepy only.

today sleep until 1.30pm
because having a nightmare that time
lucky awake because of too cold in my room
haha

Well, actually I plan to learn drive today
but weather play on me
raining for whole day
I feel comfort at home somemore
stay home better.

Learn Car Learn Car
must know to drive already>.<

picture take after dinner at Penang^^

My baby Jun
picture at Nando's
Chou Baby said he will back to Alor Star tonight, but still haven't get his call.
So worry.
chou chou must miss me more than only i will not think much much..

Today having a nice monday.
Spend well my time
try not to think other that will spoil my holiday.

Home's line still not good as well as P1
I want to watch PPS, but still need to wait.

Good news
Mum told me that daddy approve me to study at australia after i finish 2 years degree at local.
Great, i will prove to my dad with my excellent result.
Then, I will be able to study together with my baby in australia already.
haha..
stay well, chloe^^

Bad news
mum said:' tomorrow will have no electricity start from xx am-xx pm
swt!!!
Don't ever make me bore than should be fine.
have to charge my laptop in order can use in tomorrow.

Is late
but still watching the Hong Kong movie
<谈情说案>
nice movie, must watch it.

The end
(more article will be post, stay tuned)



No comments:

Post a Comment