Friday, September 23, 2011

Erhmm..abit fat already right? I knew that, keep eating life sure will got this fatty face @.@ Today not really feeling well because I am having a high fever. Don't sick please, still got a lot of thingy waiting for me at the back. Hopefully I will get well soon^^ 

Anywhere, today I gonna blog about my 12 August birthday first. It was actually a quite meaningful day and it was the very first time I experience this birthday. Maybe it might not special for you guys but one you should know is that, I had never celebrate my birthday before. XD

My present from hubby boy. Love it so much. He knew Im been craving for Coach stuff since a long time and yea, finally I got a wallet as my birthday present. Really thank you so much^^ 

New arrival? yea, it is^^

Well, I think I'm so enjoy my life recently but still, I got take good care on my study^^
This was my recent life!
High tea with hubby boy at The Garden shopping mall

and having some Oyster at restaurant. XD
It was my favorite and it must be in raw style. 
XD

See this picture
colourful right? haha. This was what hubby boy did. He said everything must be in full set so he just bought all the colour of the lollipops at the Starbucks. Crazy~ But it shown that my life was so colourful~XD

This post should be post on last last week actually. No idea, I got a lot of reports and assignments to do. Pity me~

No comments:

Post a Comment