Monday, February 15, 2010

me??

Happy Valentine's day^^

Yesterday was the valentine's day, but i can't celebrated the important event with my dear. sigh~
This is the first year we meet the valentine's day, but unlucky the day was also the chinese new year. So we both have to back our own hometown to celebrate.

The thing that make me can't believe was I still have the chance to receive the present in this year from my hometown 's friend. So shock!

Here is it.
The cutie bear and the flowers. The design was unique and gorgeous. But the only imperfection was-it is not given by my dear.
Thank again to this friend. But I really can't accept you because you are out of my condition to be my boyfriend. Somemore i think it is better to be friend more than couple. Hope one day you will know it.
Appreciate a lot to your present. Don't give any present for me again. Not worth! Somemore you told me that it is hard to get this present since that day was the chinese new year. All shops were not carry on business.

I will appreciate you, friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment