Thursday, November 19, 2009

my holiday

since i came to sunway university college study..
all my meal normally will having at Sunway Pyramid
[ Kim Gary]
haha..


the food damn nice~~
somemore, the price is reasonable!


my meal..
order until no choice can choose dy..
haha
not bad la..
nice~~


my frd one..
damn hot..men!!
coz is the pot problem......



my college...
on the way back to hostel after take the pendrive from my frd..
is freaking tired...men
after back to hostel..
keep on sweating~~~


no idea..
coz of one movie..
i gotto walk a long long journey to meet my frd!!!


haiz..
found tat i fail to take a good photo dy...
maybe long time didnt play, lost pro oledi..
hahahahaha
damn dissapointed~
will learning back how to take photo in tis holiday^^
somemore, i hope my caugh will faster recover..~~
i cant bear it again..if still caughing >.<




No comments:

Post a Comment